Monday, October 11

Promises, Promises... The drywall is up

Ok, so I'd just like to point out that it's really hard to blog about a renovation when you are constantly working on said renovation.  I know you've missed me.  I know I haven't kept you in the loop.  For that, I am sorry.


Wanna see it with drywall?

The photo below is taken from the dining room into the kitchen.  The sink will go right in the middle of that big window.  To the right side of this photo, you can also see the small built-in servery in the dining room.  It will have a little sink and cabinet storage.



This is a view of the dining room.

This is the front living room.

This is the Master Bedroom. 
 Note the slanted ceilings.  A ceiling fan fixture will hang up there.
(sorry the photo is so dark)

This is the closet area of the Master.  

There has been lots of work going on.  Dusty and dirty with all the sanding.  We are in a constant stare of clean-up!  The flooring is next to go in.  Then the kitchen cabinetry and granite.  Tracey and I went on a road trip to choose our slab and I'm really pleased with what we found.

Bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment